Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,882TL ($6,024) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)