Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (€779) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)