Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,978TL (€825) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)