Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 161% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,080TL (﷼ 7,732) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (34 minutes ago)