Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,824TL (﷼ 21,980) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)