Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (1,358 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)