Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.530 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,321TL (1,708 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)