Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22333 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,039TL (13,606 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)