Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.588 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,125TL (5,318 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)