Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (1,521,980 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)