Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,546TL (1,118,500 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)