Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,134TL (1,034,387 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)