Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,253TL (Dirham 16,555) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)