Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 119% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,780TL (Dirham 6,108) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (40 minutes ago)