Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 106% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,199TL (Dirham 6,746) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)