Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,325TL (Dirham 6,575) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)