Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,017TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (29 minutes ago)