Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (₨59,543) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)