Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (¥132,289) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)