Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (¥101,832) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)