Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,472TL (₨45,567) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)