Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06124 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,898TL (₨47,329) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (29 minutes ago)