Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,901TL (₨81,301) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (31 minutes ago)