Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,537TL (9,529 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)