Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35928 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,781TL (10,524 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)