Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38794 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,820TL (12,424 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)