Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 952 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 178% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,620TL (AU$2,898) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)