Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,082TL (AU$3,238) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)