Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15527 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,660TL (145,938 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)