Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15001 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,271TL (35,137 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)