Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16033 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,495TL (115,360 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)