Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15463 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,326TL (34,440 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (24 minutes ago)