Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14515 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,615TL (31,798 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)