Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,694TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)