Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19816 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (Mex$ 19,100) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)