Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00963 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,472TL (464,313 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)