Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01308 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,627TL (353,739 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)