Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,272TL (389,151 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)