Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,560TL (Dirham 4,681) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)