Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,343TL (683,613 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)