Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00720 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,882TL (955,965 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)