Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,817TL (3,482,065 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)