Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,886TL (1,121,851 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)