Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 152% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,067TL (1,059,257 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)