Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.535 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,180TL (£5,332) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)