Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 206% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,559TL (kr11,614) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)