Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,552TL (kr15,221) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)