Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 137% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,047TL (kr14,462) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)