Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,050TL ($757) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)