Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.836 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL ($704) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)