Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.462 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,920TL (1,132 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)