Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (1,250 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 4 hours ago)