Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.561 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,406TL (1,721 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (34 minutes ago)