Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 327% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,341TL (CHF 3,528) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)