Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.479 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,905TL (1,964 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)