Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)