Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)