Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 5,041TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)