Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,287TL (422,262 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)