Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00526 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,344TL (445,437 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)