Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL (€721) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)