Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,148TL (€1,046) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)