Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,184TL (€1,115) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)