Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,395TL (4,086 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)