Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,056TL (3,151 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)