Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,445TL (3,727 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)