Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,578TL (2,815 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)