Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL (3,361 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)