Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,984TL (元5,644) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)