Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13605 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,811TL (13,309₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)