Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13403 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,738TL (12,964₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)