Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,183TL (元5,680) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)