Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (元7,703) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)