Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,386TL (元7,490) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)