Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,161TL (元5,361) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)