Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,112TL (元5,192) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)