Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.458 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,017TL (1,634KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)