Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,488TL (2,624KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)