Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.947 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,793TL (2,462KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)