Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.935 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,685TL (2,421KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)