Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.701 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,895TL (1,812KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)