Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,564TL (2,301KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)