Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01043 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,723TL (261,143 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)