Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,615TL (11,756₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)