Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11908 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,493TL (12,537₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)