Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18011 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,813TL (26,722₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)