Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15535 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,870TL (12,036₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)