Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19106 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (Mex$ 18,235) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)