Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,367TL (1,498,281 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)