Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06974 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL (Php43,113) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)