Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01274 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,467TL (272,198 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)