Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01461 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,412TL (233,547 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)