Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,322TL (7,431 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)