Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44917 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,811TL (10,712 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)