Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,833TL (8,956 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)