Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,320TL (7,681 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)