Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,220TL (9,645 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)