Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,611TL (7,625 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)