Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44847 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (10,393 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)