Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,637TL (7,119 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)