Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,331TL (4,227 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)