Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11889 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,262TL (44,263 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)