Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10665 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,010TL (46,978 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)