Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13068 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (35,700 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)