Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11746 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,153TL (43,866 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)