Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13859 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,952TL (35,734 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)