Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11593 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,046TL (34,897 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)