Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,969TL (₩2,204,848) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)