Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,520TL (₩1,273,631) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)