Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06560 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,086TL (руб 31,794) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)