Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,936TL (руб 47,037) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (38 minutes ago)