Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06635 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,083TL (руб 31,395) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)